Friday, July 25, 2014

Is there an audience for what I have to say?

Social Media Tools

I will be sharing my research paper with as many people as possible and I need to figure out which social media tool will reach the biggest audience.  After reviewing the many chooses available I decided on 3 which I believe will reach the biggest audience.  

https://www.facebook.com/leona.davisbrown



First, is Facebook: This social networking site already has a list of my close friends, family and work associates so this will reach the main group of people who are interested in what I'm doing in my daily life.  These people will more then likely look at what you post and click on any links you may share with them.


@LeonaTheWriter

Second, is Twitter: This social networking platform will reach more then just friends and family.  If what I have to tweet is interesting others who follow me will re-tweet and so on and so on.  This site is very fast moving so I could get lost in the shuffle but the opportunity to reach a large audience is still possible.



leonasview.blogspot.com
The last platform I will use is this current blog.  I can update as often as possible and be interactive with those who do view my paper.  The audience takes time to build with blogs but by using Twitter and Facebook I can steer people this way.

1 comment:

  1. Leona, you are on the right path with your content, I can suggest that you add more depth and possible change the font styling and background coloring, it is a bit distracting to the reader. Dr. T

    ReplyDelete